sâmbătă, 26 iulie 2014

I married the Love Of My Life!!!


      " Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favourite "

         En: Surrounded by close friends and family on 14th of July we decided to get legally married .The Church and the reception will be next year. I got married because i'm in love with my man and i want to spend the rest of my life with him. We've been together for almost 4 years and the only thing we want right now is to start a family of our own and live happily ever after." He is my dream, he made me who i am and holding him in my arms is more natural to me than my own heartbeat."

         Ro: Inconjurati de prieteni si familie, pe data de 14 Iulie am spus "Da" in fata ofiterului Starii Civile. Cununia religioasa si petrecerea vor avea loc anul viitor. Am decis sa ma marit pt ca sunt indragostita pana peste cap si vreau sa imi petrec restul vietii cu el. Suntem impreuna de aproape 4 ani si acum, tot ce ne dorim este sa incepem o famile a noastra si sa traim fericiti pana la adanci batraneti...

Enjoy and stay chic...
















58 de comentarii:

  1. Felicitari Sorana ! Casa de piatra!! :D Sa va iubiti muult si sa fiti fericiti ! Aveti grija de voi, pupici :*

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Oh my God, so cuuuute :)
    Loved the photos, loved how simple you made everything!! You were gorgeous!
    I wish you both the best!

    xoxo
    Espelho da Isabel

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Beautiful <3 I'm so happy for you !

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Amazing pictures dear <3
    All the best ! xoxo

    katycolorfulfreak.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Felicitari! Casa de piatra! Ati fost minunati, iar rochia ta de-a dreptul superba!

    www.eager4fashion.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Va doresc multa , multa fericire! Sunteti superbi impreuna !

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Felicitari! La fel am ales sa facem si noi. In 2009 ne-am casatorit iar in 2010 am facut cununia religioasa, ma bucur foarte tare de alegerea facuta deoarece astfel am putut sa imi fac aparitia ca in filme, sa fiu dusa la altar iar el sa ma vada pentru prima data in rochia de mireasa acolo. Stiu eu....poate ti-am dat o idee :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Am uitat sa precizez cel mai important lucru! Tu ai fost superba, naturala, culoarea la par te prinde excelent, rochita e foarte dulce si eleganta; la fel si el a aratat ff bine si degajat, se vede ca ati planuit totul in stilul vostru si ati fost "rebeli", imi place asta. Imi place sa vad cupluri care fac totul dupa bunul plac fara sa asculte de nimeni decat de ei insasi :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. A M A Z I N G POST SORANA!!!! Well done!!!!i hope every hapiness to us.... You are absolutely natural,sweet&gorgeous...great choices as always...GREAT PICS!!!!MUCH KISSES PRETTY... :) :) keep in touch..
    http://styleinthessbiky.blogspot.gr

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. Felicitări !
    Sunteți cu cuplu foarte frumos.
    Casă de piatră ! ^^

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. A M A Z I N G POST SORANA!!!! Well done- i hope to us every hapiness....... :) You are absolutely natural,sweet&glamorous.....you have made great choices as always...... MUCH KISSES PRETTY.....NICE POST,GREAT PICS!!!KEEP IN TOUCH...
    http://styleinthessbiky.blogspot.gr

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. wonderful pictures! so pretty and everything looks so nice <3
    kisses
    Maren Anita

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  13. felicitari! casa de piatra! esti superba!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  14. Congrats :) This is so amazing:) And you looked beautiful:)
    xx
    http://www.whatsashawears.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  15. Congrats Sorana! You two are the most smazing pair and I wish you all the best there is :) kisses

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  16. Congratulations!!!! I wish all the best to your small family!!!! It's great to find your second half!!! And you looked very nice on the special day :))

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  17. Congrats..u make a beautiful couple :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  18. Casa de piatra!
    Sincere felicitari.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  19. Great post! Amazing look! Beautiful photos :-)

    Kisses:-*

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  20. superbi amandoi! Felicitari!! :)

    http://noissapym.blogspot.ro/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  21. Felicitari! Casa de piatra si sa emanati aceiasi fericirea toata viata! Pozele vorbesc de la sine, se vede ca traiti o dragoste ca-n povesti!
    Pupici

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  22. M-a emotionat postarea ta! Cu fiecare cuvant, cu fiecare fotografie, cu energia minunata pe care ai transmis-o! :)
    Voi doi sunteti atat de diferiti (asa percep eu, raportand doar la look-ul vostru, nu am cum la altceva) si totusi aratati atat de bine impreuna...nici nu gasesc cuvantul potrivit! Ideea e ca razbate o chimie extraordinara acolo si ca pareti a va completa perfect!

    Sa fie intr-un ceas bun!Va felicit din toata inima, va doresc sa fiti fericiti, iar iubirea voastra sa fie mereu proaspata, mereu ceea ce are nevoie sufletul fiecaruia dintre voi! :)

    Te pup si te imbratisez cu drag, Sorana!
    Ilda
    Lavender Thoughts

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  23. Felicitari si casa de piatra!
    Si noi ne-am cununat civil pe 5. :)
    Poza de final isi indeplineste bine rolul de cireasa de pe tort. Sunteti frumosi!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  24. Beautiful dress Sorana! It looked like a wonderful day. Best wishes for the both of you. Congratulations!!


    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  25. Congratulations!!!! you looked so beautiful in that midi skirt and your now husband looked really handsome! I got married last year in October, it is kind of crazy that is going to be a year since we got married and I'm the happiest person in the world. There is nothing like finding the guy for you, the love of your life and share your adventures in life with him. Congratulations again and I wish you and him all the happiness in the world!
    I invite you to visit my blog and let me know if you would like to follow each other to stay in touch.
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  26. Congratulations! I did a double take when I read your comment on my blog that your HUSBAND love oatmeal cookies :) this is such happy news! And I love your dress!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  27. Sunteti superbi, sa aveti o viata frumoasa impreuna! Imi place mult fusta ta si tinuta lui. xo

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  28. Felicitari! Esti o miresica superba. Casa de piatra si tot ce va doriti!
    Pupici :*

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  29. Congratulations! Very simple yet intimate and I guess it's a solemn wedding. I think I've seen you on instagram last night when I ws just browsing.I have a new blogpost on my blog. If you have time, drop me a comment what d'you think about it. :) If ever Do you mind following each other? If you just like my blog of course and depends on your liking. Just let me know in case. Thanks!

    Cassie
    CHEAP CARDIGAN SELECTION BY TBDRESS
    THE POLKA DOT FROCK || DOTTY HISTORY
    Bloglovin'
    Instagram
    Lookbook

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  30. wow! what a beautiful pictures; great dress:)
    good luck!!!:)
    http://www.swiatwkolorzeblond.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  31. Sa fiti sanatosi si sa va iubiti mult,mult, mult! :)
    Sunteti tare frumosi!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  32. Sorana, draga mea, se citeste fericirea in ochii tai, esti superba!!
    Sa va dea Dumnezeu sanatate, multa, multa fericire si tot ce va doriti! Casa de piatra! Te pup!

    http://newtouchofcolor.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  33. Dear, randomly found your blog and I’d like to say that you have amazing design, beautiful photos and interesting posts! I’m also impressed by your style! Everything is magnificent!

    will be happy to see you in my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  34. super! my greetings
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  35. Casa de piatra !! Sa fiti fericiti pana la adanci batraneti !! :*

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  36. Congratulations! You make a beautiful couple and I love your dress!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  37. very nice blog!

    http://agabierko.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  38. Wauw, congrats! You look so pretty ! :-)

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  39. CONGRATULATIONS!! That's such exciting and amazing news! You look so beautiful and incredibly happy and I wish you and your new husband many more years of happiness to come! :]

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  40. So sweet and so beautiful, love!
    Wonderful post, love!
    Congratulations!
    Wishing you both all of the best! :)
    xLBx

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  41. Your outfit is wonderful! Pictures are amazing!!

    www.agoprime.it

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  42. Casa de piatra!Sunteti atat de frumosi :x.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  43. Wish you a very happy married life. The photos are stunning. God bless :)
    Visit me here
    vanillaicyandshit.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  44. WOW....you looks amazing! Wish you all the best :*

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  45. Felicitari! Va doresc tot binele din lume si multa fericire!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  46. Congratulations to both of you!! Absolutely loved your dress choice.

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  47. You are a hypocrite, to get married in a church when God says to keep your body pure before marriage. You are self indulgent and did not even try to follow God or repent. You willingly lived with and had sex with your boyfriend and talked about wearing sexy lingerie.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Like 99,9 % of the world. Hahahhaah ...let me tell you something my dear....1. That was not a church where i got married , 2. Believe me...i had crazy lots of sex with my boyfriend and my God WILL forgive me , i don't need you to teach me religion...3. Of course i wear sexy lingerie....like each and every chic lady out there, we hate wearing granny pants ( will wear them when i'm 80) ....and 4 and most important ....don't make me a hypocrite when you say you believe so much in God and you are reading my blog!!!!! Go and read the Bible ....i am living with my sins....you should do the same...:*

      Ștergere
    2. You are not even repenting of your sins and trying to improve. Instead, you thought it was right to continue having sex with and living with your boyfriend out of wedlock instead of at least asking Jesus to help you. And you said you would be getting married in a church. I will pray for your soul that you think the definition of being chic is wearing sexy lingerie.

      Ștergere
    3. Listen yourself committing a sin right now...who do you think you are ?!?!?!?! Do you even know me????Who are you to judge me????? You have no idea what i am asking Jesus for and if i repent my sins...that's not your business so shut up . I don't need you to pray for my soul...it's well taken care of...Pray for yourself and like i said before GO READ THE BIBLE , don't spend the time God gave you on this earth reading my blog ...Don't bother writing again, i will not accept your comment i will just delete it like i delete you now from my life....have a good one...

      Ștergere